2020- A VISION FOR LEARNING
The new Accreditation process
for use by public elementary, middle and high schools
Here you will find the materials to guide schools through the new Accreditation process to be used by elementary, middle, and high schools which will host Decennial Accreditation Visits beginning in 2020.
The Accreditation Process
- The Accreditation Handbook (PDF) - for use by the Steering Committee
- The Self-Reflection Guide (PDF) - for use by the Self-Reflection Committee
- The 2020 Standards for Accreditation (PDF) - a complete list of the new Standards
- Student Work Set Cover Sheet w/Look-fors (DOC)
- Evidence Gathering Worksheet w/Look-fors (DOC)
- School Growth Plan Template
Overview Presentation Materials
- 2020 Vision for Learning Overview (PDF) - a document presenting more detailed descriptions of each phase of the redesigned Accreditation process, highlights of the newest features, and references
- NEASC 2019 Schools using 2020 Presentation -- a PowerPoint presentation about the 2020 Standards for Accreditation, the redesigned Accreditation process, and how the schools with visits in 2019 will utilize these new protocols.